Return & Exchange Policy
Our Simple Return / Exchange Policy
Don’t love your purchase? Want another size or color? No problem. Our return policy is fairly simple and easy to get started. Simply return your original order within 30 days and you will be refunded back to your initial form of payment. You will then select the new item for your new exchange order, payment will be processed, and your new exchange order will ship immediately. Original orders processed under PayPal will have to have updated payment information provided to process new exchange orders. Please note that we can only accept new, unwashed, unworn, odor-free merchandise in its original packaging with attached unfolded tags. Given the intimate nature of our merchandise, we reserve the right to refuse an item that does not meet hygiene and health regulations.
Our 30 day return policy begins on the day we ship your order. Returns after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee. We also reserve the right not to accept late returns.
Final Sale Items — All close-out / final sale items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. This includes but is not limited to all final sale items ending in $0.99.
Important Notes About Returning Undergarments
- Please make sure all tags have no folding, and product packaging is intact.
- If unsure about your purchase, we suggest trying on our products over your own clean underwear. All returned items – especially panties and other items with a crotch – are closely examined and tested. If we conclude the item is not in new pristine condition, we reserve the right not to accept it as a return.
- Specific to swimwear: The protective liner in the crotch must also be in place. We cannot accept returned swimwear without it.
- We strongly suggest you do not wear perfume or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scents, which may disqualify the item from being returnable.
- Due to the delicate structure of padded bra cups, a protective box should be used to prevent damage and ensure a full credit.
We are committed to selling only brand-new, pristine items. So, for the peace of mind and health of all our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns on items that may not meet hygiene and health regulations.
International Return Policy
HerRoom has partnered with Borderfree, a trusted 3rd-party company to handle our international orders. Due to Borderfree’s policies, an item you return will be processed as a refund. You can then place a new order for the item you’d like to receive. To initiate an international return, please contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Your RMA will be issued through our partner Borderfree and include mailing instructions, drop-off locations and your shipping costs related to returning the item(s).
Processing times for Refunds & Credits
Our dedicated returns staff process returns within 2-4 business days once received into our Distribution Center. The intimate nature of the products we sell requires intensive quality testing and inspection. A questionable return can take longer. The availability to your funds is determined by your credit card issuer or your financial institution.
Return Shipping Charges
If returning a purchase, the return shipping cost is your responsibility. For your convenience, we provide a pre-paid shipping label option for $5.95. This cost will be deducted from your return credit.
Did we make a mistake and ship you the wrong item?
Please call us at 1-800-558-6779 for US customers Only.
International customers, please call us at 214-838-5860